System Software not Authorized - Secure Fail: Kernel

agbyoung

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
READ LATEST REPLY FROM ME (3 DOWN)

SCH-i535 is the device model.
I'm looking to get the latest Android Version installed on this Samsung however doing it the correct way my settings app crashes.. BRAND NEW PHONE TOO! Completely reset...

If someone can get my phone to the latest version and fix my odin issue that would be 100000% awesome!

Last edited:

agbyoung

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE:

At this point I would just like to get the S3 to stock firmware; work like a brand new out of box phone..

I believe I have it unbricked using a .pit file.
However I cannot boot or install an official ROM..

I get this..
E: failed to mount /system (invalid argument) can't mount '/system' (Invalid Argument)

Also when flashing the official rom I get this

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/005> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/005> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

In addition when loading the phone it says samsung custom if that helps anyone.
Now I cannot even load into recovery.. Only download mode because system software isn't authorized.. Secure Fail: Kernel..

HELP!

Havent gotten a reply yet on this issue.

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Odin Fail while writing new firmware. Cannot get ROM Loaded.

I'd suggest that you take it in to the nearest Best Buy - they should have a similar Samsung Centre that will be able to help you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

agbyoung

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Odin Fail while writing new firmware. Cannot get ROM Loaded.

I'd suggest that you take it in to the nearest Best Buy - they should have a similar Samsung Centre that will be able to help you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Will they have any issues with a system like mine?
Even if it has had some firmwares installed?

They'll fix my phone?

Even if it says system software not auth?

I dont want to waste a trip..

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If it's a brand new phone it should still be in warranty, so they should have no problem working on it.

At worst, take it in to a local Verizon company store and they should be able to help you.

I'm afraid that you screwed up the bootloader flashing those out-of-date boot chains, but what do I know - it's beyond anything I can help you with.

milo williamson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I am in the same boat, but i do not want to go to the Best Buy for help either, that is way out of town for me, I done the odin thing and when I reboot it i get a bunch of e:/
crud on it, anything i can do?

silvertarusse1

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy note 4 model SM-N910A that has an error message that reads System software is not authorized by at&t has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest at&t store for help.

warmachine564

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I need help fixing my samsung galaxy core prime and on the screen it says Custom binary blocked by FAP and has been like this since yesterday and need my phone and don't know how to fix it.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463