Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon Release Date?

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
These release date threads are starting to piss me off. Its not like there won't be a jillion sites reporting the carriers release dates when official. Just chill and watch like the rest of us.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
These release date threads are starting to piss me off. Its not like there won't be a jillion sites reporting the carriers release dates when official. Just chill and watch like the rest of us.

I agree but get used to it, next super phone will bring this all over again.

stainiu

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I seriously doubt Verizon gets this phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus by way of Tapatalk

And you base this off of what? All indications point towards Verizon getting this phone. Though I do expect it to be the last carrier to get it. Mostly based on the fact that is the way it has been recently with Verizon, and new super phones being released. They were the last I believe on the original galaxy S train (with the Fascinate). They were not in on the Galaxy S2, mostly because they had signed a deal with Samsung and google for the Nexus.
I am a Verizon customer currently using the Bionic, I have always preferred Samsung however. So I will most likely be getting the S3, if not then the Razr HD, it will be a tough choice though if the Razr HD comes with the specs it is rumored to have!

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
See you in line on September 20, 2012 for the Verizon Galaxy SIII. $299.99 on a 2 year Data Limited plan.. Maybe they will price the 5 gigs at $40.00.... :) 2 gig plan? Better be on Home Wi-Fi and Hotspots 70% of the time :D or Plan B ( This is me...) Going Quad-Mali-400 route and have my choice of T-Mo or AT&T or Pre-Paid Unlimited I'll just spot'em my extra $500.00 up front.. I am on Wi-Fi 90% of the time.. I can live with 10% 3G/Hotspots.. :D

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
See you in line on September 20, 2012 for the Verizon Galaxy SIII. $299.99 on a 2 year Data Limited plan.. Maybe they will price the 5 gigs at $40.00.... :) 2 gig plan? Better be on Home Wi-Fi and Hotspots 70% of the time :D or Plan B ( This is me...) Going Quad-Mali-400 route and have my choice of T-Mo or AT&T or Pre-Paid Unlimited I'll just spot'em my extra $500.00 up front.. I am on Wi-Fi 90% of the time.. I can live with 10% 3G/Hotspots.. :D

September? :confused:

stainiu

May 25, 2012
Visit site

September seems right for Verizon, they will once again be the last of the "big four" to release this phone. I am curious however where you got this release date info, you seem pretty certain on that date...

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
There's no way I buy this in Sept. Why wouldn't you wait a few more months for the next Nexus. By that time there'll be a bunch of better phones announced as well.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
September seems right for Verizon, they will once again be the last of the "big four" to release this phone. I am curious however where you got this release date info, you seem pretty certain on that date...

He seems to be the local crazy, I wouldn't put too much stock in September.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

You're exaggerating, quite a bit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

You dont have to open or read it. Dont like the topic than ignore it.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: metz65

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance