Have An Unlimited Data Verizon 3G/4G Plan? You Can Keep It !

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Long story short.. Read the attached article.. The only thing you have to do is what I was preparing to do anyway.. and that's pay "Full Retail" price for your next phone.. Do that.. And you keep your 3G/4G UNLIMITED.. Take the Subsidy.. Your Unlimited 3G/4G is gone.. Forever..Or just keep the phone ya got and your good to go.. Hopefully, this eases some folks worries that their Unlimited Data would be snatched away.. And don't fool yourself.. Verizon could have done just that.. Your Subsidized Contract is allowing you to get a $600-$650.00 Dollar Phone for $249-$299.00 thus the E.T.F. for trying to skate out early.. But that DOES NOT guarantee your Data Plan at all.. They could have overhauled the whole thing. So THANK YOU VERIZON.. for not pulling the proverbial rug from beneath our feet.

Verizon.jpg

Reactions: GNex Girl

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you did sir but you don't speak for everone now do you? so why waste your time even reading it or worse yet COMMENTING on it... :D

Why read it? Because you made it sound like there was something new to know. But there isn't. We still know nothing, like when this will take effect, what the pooled data will cost, whether activating a 3G phone on a 4G line will kick in pooled data, etc.
That's useful information. This is just reposting what was plastered across every single tech site, and most major newspapers weeks ago.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Newsflash! If you are lucky enough to have UNLIMITED 4G.. *FOREVER* you have reason to shout! AN S3 AND UNLIMITED 4G = *** THE BEST *** America has to offer.. And Geik / teke I just shouted it....... Again your 2 keyboards don't even begin to speak for the Verizion Empire... :) Can't wait for that September 20th release... I might even buy the local version now...:D:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech