The unlimited data situation

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So droidlife reported we can keep our data. A few people have heard from Verizon in dribs and drabs that we can. I just got this by email few minutes ago, but it only confuses. It says "When the new options are introduced," however, as far as I know, the new options have not been introduced, so that would imply we do in fact get to keep unlimited. But, this being Verizon, it wouldn't surprise me if we get screwed. I wish Verizon would just say clearly, yes or not.

"Thanks for contacting Verizon Wireless regarding your concern on the Unlimited Data plan. I also would be concerned if I would possibly lose that feature on my personal line. My name is Tony and I will be able to assist.

When the new options are introduced, Unlimited Data will no longer be available to our customers purchasing handsets and signing a new contract. Customers who choose to purchase phones at full retail price and are currently on an unlimited smartphone data plan will be able to keep that plan. The same pricing and policies will apply to all 3G and 4GLTE smartphones.

It was my pleasure assisting you today and I hope that I have provided a resolution to your concerns regarding Unlimited Data plans. I also hope this experience positively reflects on the service provided from Verizon Wireless via Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,

Tony

Verizon Wireless

Customer Service"

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm surprised that "Tony" would express his personal concern to you. Doesn't sound like something Verizon would want a CS rep saying to a customer.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that "Tony" would express his personal concern to you. Doesn't sound like something Verizon would want a CS rep saying to a customer.

Yeah, I dunno. But I'll take personal concern if it lets me keep my data.

vzw.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki