Pre Order Submitted!!

bigsaxquatch

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
it keeps telling me im not the owner of the account, even though thats the account I'm using :(

Same here. On the phone w/ support...

EDIT: Got a VZW guy who placed my order for me AND confirmed I'm keeping unlimited data. He said he'd put a report in on the error.

Last edited:

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
White 32gb, Ship by 7/9

Of note, unlimited data was the option that was chosen for my by default.

Anyone notice the email confirmation says Ship By: 06/06/2012? :D

Just checked my AMEX and it's showing a pending charge of $1. I imagine they will charge the rest when it ships.

Last edited:

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Just placed order with Verizon for 32gb blue. The order says ship date of 7/9/2012. my unlimited data appears to be on this order. also ordered the docking station with audio! :)

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Currently unable to upgrade my Fascinate. It's not available for upgrade, but i have an upgrade available on a 4G Jetpack. When I go through the Pre-Order pages, it won't let me transfer the upgrade from the jetpack to my fascinate. It won't let me even upgrade the jetpack line to the SGS3.

When i login to my account, I am able to "transfer upgrade" but then the SGS3 is not available on that list of devices for me to upgrade to.

Called *611 and they too were unable to upgrade from their end. I currently have to wait until 8am EDT for the TeleSales/Internet Support to open and see what they can do for me @ 800-256-4646.

Glad to see that a few of you are getting your orders in. Sad to see the confirmation of July 9th, especially with news from AT&T that they are shipping 3 days earlier than others on June 18th.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 16gb pebble blue. Ship July 9th.

I'm hoping this date is set as precaution worse date scenario and Verizon will surprise people with early shipments .

I can't seem to understand why they would send them out 2 weeks later than everyone else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the white 32gb as well,upgraded the incredible,my email confirmation says I have unlimited data too

stickmoney

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
32GB Pebble/metallic blue. This is my first upgrade on a phone im still rockin the OG droid with a cracked screen BALLIN!:confused: so im stoked and i just wanted to keep the unlimited data

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If I get it online, do I get it ON the 9th or a few days after? And if preorder from a storied today, will I get it on the 9th?

I leave for vacation on the 12th, and would love to be able to bring a new phone for the trip.

Tampaguy75

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
just placed an order for the 16GB white. I had to pay full retail price in that I'm not available for an upgrade until next April... The good news, I guess, is that i should be able to sell it next year for at least half of what I paid for it and then upgrade to the S4 using my upgrade discount.

Jace

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
In for 16GB white. I did change my texting plan.. that shouldn't affect my unlimited data right?

Also, strangely, it wouldn't let me change the billing name (set to the primary user on a family plan). I put in my credit card number, should still work right?

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
as of 6:55am CST, the device is now listed in the regular Device List of Verizon Wireless.com... thus, I'm now able to go through MyAccount to transfer the upgrade, rather than the pre-order page.

Update 7:00am CST. Well, after selecting the SGS3 from myAccount upgrade device, it just redirects me to the pre-order pages where I get the message: "xxx-xxx-xxxx - This line cannot be upgraded at this time. Buddy line is hotlined." whatever that means.. Calling internet support now.

Final Update 7:50am CST - Finally got the Tele-Sales department to successfully get the order submitted. She read off quite a bit of small print, including statements to the effect of, "Please ensure that someone is at home on July 10th to receive shipment since signature is required.", and "Your card will not be billed until the phone is shipped on July 9th". From her wording it definitely sounded as though they had no plans on shipping it sooner than the 9th. It may just be a bunch of legal CYA, and I too am hoping for them to ship out sooner.

Last edited: