Pre Order Submitted!!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If I get it online, do I get it ON the 9th or a few days after? And if preorder from a storied today, will I get it on the 9th?

I leave for vacation on the 12th, and would love to be able to bring a new phone for the trip.

They would ship on July 9th the way I read it so I would think you should have it before the 12th

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Since it said ship BY, I'd assume that means no later than July 9th with the possibility of it shipping slightly earlier. Either way, it should get to you before the 12th as stated above assuming those dates don't get pushed back.

lions80

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the blue in 16gb. Shipping by the 9th. Did anyone else get an extra $100 off? I got my $30 new every two discount, plus an extra $100 off.

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Blue 16GB

Remember, it said ship BY July 9th. I think VZ is just covering their ass. It will probably ship sooner than that.

monkeypunch35

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what Verizon's pre-order cancellation policy is? I want to get a pre-order in just in case Verizon tries to pull grandfathered unlimited data before the S3 is available in stores.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know what Verizon's pre-order cancellation policy is? I want to get a pre-order in just in case Verizon tries to pull grandfathered unlimited data before the S3 is available in stores.

Assuming it hasn't shipped, you should be able to cancel. My mom pre-ordered an iPhone 4S which was backordered forever and I was able to cancel it and buy one in store.

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has had 1-day shipping for years.. you should be good even if they put it in the mail on the 9th.

Awesome, thanks for the help.

One other question. I got this thing in the mail a bit ago that says $150 off any 4G phone if I renew. Is that usable if I order online?

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site

I'm thinking the same thing. I have cancelled pre-orders before so you should be ok if you change your mind.

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! Now to decide between pre ordering from Verizon and Best Buy!

Here is a quote from chatting with an online rep about pre-order policies: "You can cancel at anytime, and if you have received the phone already, you would have 14 days to cancel after that"

You don't get charged until you receive your phone and activate it. Pre-ordering will lock you in to keeping your unlimited data, and will give you a month to change your mind... in case the Razr HD or something else is announced by then.

lions80

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So you got it for $69? Did you have an employee discount?

My total due is 105.99 because of the upgrade fee. O also got a message saying that I don't get an employee discount on the
Pre order. I'm a manger at jcp and we don't get discounts on phones. Just service and accessories.

monkeypunch35

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Here is a quote from chatting with an online rep about pre-order policies: "You can cancel at anytime, and if you have received the phone already, you would have 14 days to cancel after that"

You don't get charged until you receive your phone and activate it. Pre-ordering will lock you in to keeping your unlimited data, and will give you a month to change your mind... in case the Razr HD or something else is announced by then.

Excellent. This is exactly my thinking. I am worried with going through Best Buy they would not be able to guarantee my unlimited data. The 30 day return policy is extremely tempting. That would give people out to the end of July to compare to the RAZR HD.

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I believe it's charged when a shipping label is generated and is ready for shipment.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc