HTC: Countering objections to the SIII

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
HTC pamphlet to demonstrate to its sales teams why the One X is better than the SIII. If true, this is pretty hilarious. Some of the "objections" are idiotic.
:confused:
countering-objections.jpg

Article link

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, are they serious? These counter points sounds like it was written up by a bunch of fanboi's. I guess that is all they can counter those points before Samsung serves up a good'ol fashion @$$ kicking on HTC.

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
The S3 is slimmer but the One X feels slimmer huh.

That's it! I'm canceling my preorder! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Please, they're both shaping up to be great phones. We win either way!

No need to further the silly arguments drummed up by marketing folk on either side.

-Suntan

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
These marketing terms are definitely targeting uninformed customers that believe things without further consideration. Which I guess is most buyers.

Both phones are good. The HTC has its good points, just as the S3 does too.

Reactions: kkapoorr

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
In these forums here, which is for the Verizon Galaxy SIII, it doesn't matter since the One X isn't coming at all to VZW.

npo

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Two that jump out at me...

"Polycarbonate vs plastic?" Huh? Polycarbonate is a type of plastic.

On HTC touting the OneX as having 57GB of memory, since Dropbox takes the place of an SD card... Whoever wrote that is clueless -- pretty much anyone who says they need an SD card says the reason is either that we don't want to have access to our files count toward our monthly data limit, or we're out of signal range a significant portion of the time. & for the record, phones with an SD slot can access Dropbox too, so I suppose Samsung should claim that the new 32GB GSIII really has 121GB storage?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I sent HTC an email, with a couple of those pics attached. They confirmed they didn't come from HTC, and said that someplace called pricebaba had either fabricated or accidentally acquired the false documents so yes, y'all posting in a troll thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz