GSIII at Costco

Blujay93

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Any one know when the GSIII will be available at Costco? I really want to take advantage of their 90-day return policy. Plus, don"t they usually discount the phones as well?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Any one know when the GSIII will be available at Costco? I really want to take advantage of their 90-day return policy. Plus, don"t they usually discount the phones as well?

Someone in here mentioned having a brother or something that worked at Costco and he had their release date. You might want to do a search since I think the info is already somewhere in these S3 forums.

Reactions: Blujay93

Blujay93

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Alright I saw that post. But I noticed that AT&T and Sprint already have SIIIs available on Costco's website. Anybody got inside info on Verizon's dealings with Costco?

zagfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The genius in the phone booth at my Costco insisted that the SIII is not going to be available on Verizon and that there is no such thing as shared data plan coming to Verizon.

Reactions: Issemann

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The genius in the phone booth at my Costco insisted that the SIII is not going to be available on Verizon and that there is no such thing as shared data plan coming to Verizon.

This post made me laugh because whenever my kids make a bone-head mistake, I call them a 'genius'. LOL

HTC Rezound running Scott's CleanROM