Order Problems (Canceled, On Hold, Pre-Orders, etc..)

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I just called and rep said disregard the email. The order is being processed and the card will be charged when order is ready to ship. He said everything is still fine with my order and not to worry. I asked when they will ship and I got the by the 9th broken record. Haha, I waited this long I can wait a few more days.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

FishMeetFish

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Your Order is on Hold

I called.....my card declined Verizon, so I had to call in and get that worked out....my card was fine, so who knows....anyway, I would advise.

Rep was unaware that phones were shipping out today, she said it would not ship till Monday the 9th, so I'm hoping that it does ship out Thursday....I bet it WOULD have shipped today, but with the stupid Bank declining the charge....

I got a call from my credit card company in regard to 2 charges from Verizon. (I placed 2 orders) I told them to approve both charges. Then I called Verizon CS to have them try again. The CS was clueless. She told me my order is supposed to ship out on 7/11. I told her Verizon was trying to charge my card at 5pm today, but she has no information about it. Then I asked her to check my other order. She then said my credit card charge was declined or on hold. I told her I spoke to my credit card company and released the charges that was on hold and that she should try again to process my order. She responded that her system don't have an option for her to try again!!! She then put me on hold for about 5 minutes. She came back to tell me she place a note on their system about the incident and that my order should ship out on 7/9. I wasn't too happy about the way she handled it and I'm not confident if she handled it correctly. :mad: Lets hope my orders are not canceled.

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

The agent I talked to said to ignore all the reports of it shipping on the forums, since it was just hijinks. I said, "well people are posting pictures of their emails with tracking #'s" and she was like, "they will not ship early".

I just hope mine DOES ship early, and didn't get delayed due to my bank. But I'm an impatient soul. :)

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

I got a call from my credit card company in regard to 2 charges from Verizon. (I placed 2 orders) I told them to approve both charges. Then I called Verizon CS to have them try again. The CS was clueless. She told me my order is supposed to ship out on 7/11. I told her Verizon was trying to charge my card at 5pm today, but she has no information about it. Then I asked her to check my other order. She then said my credit card charge was declined or on hold. I told her I spoke to my credit card company and released the charges that was on hold and that she should try again to process my order. She responded that her system don't have an option for her to try again!!! She then put me on hold for about 5 minutes. She came back to tell me she place a note on their system about the incident and that my order should ship out on 7/9. I wasn't too happy about the way she handled it and I'm not confident if she handled it correctly. :-* Lets hope my orders are not canceled.

I would call back and ask to speak to someone in the online order dept. that's who resolved my credit card issue - both times.

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Even better, just spoke to my bank, and they never received a request for a charge....so who knows what is going on at Verizon Wireless today.....nothing was declined, but they thought it had been....sigh

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Ugh now my order status says shipping by the 11th. Wtf it was the 9th yesterday and I pre ordered it day one at 7am.

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Ugh now my order status says shipping by the 11th. Wtf it was the 9th yesterday and I pre ordered it day one at 7am.

That's what happened to me after I received the notice that it was on hold. My date changed from 7/9 to 7/11. then I called and the online order dept (not cs) said my credit card had been declined (Am Ex fraud). At the same time (30 minutes after the on hold email) I received a noticed saying there was an issue with the payment. Processed using a different credit card and it no longer says 7/11 (says not available) but was told since I missed the 4:30 cutoff for shipping fedex it'll go out Friday. Contact the order dept, not CS.

goinovr

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

As far as I know the phones won't start shipping until the 11th according to my info. However one of the phones I order said shipping by the 9th (earlier order) so who knows. I am thinking if you ordered the phone before a certain date you will see it ship on the 9th. Guess I'll update in 6 days when I get the confirmation. haha

stevo11

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I have a visa and got the same email, even one from my CC provider saying that my card was used in an online transaction. I noticed that there was no pending charge so I called vzw customer service, the girl said the charge was declined so she was able to charge t to my account so we didn't have to play games with the CC company. vzw website just updated to ship date not available so we'll see what happens

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Which number did you called? The online chat CS asked me to call 1-800-922-0204.

I posted elsewhere. It was the CS number. but then they contacted the online order dept and passed me over. The online order dept is more informed about what is going on.

intrimazz

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

nice dt! lucky you! :)

hrm I got the confirmation email on my order which said shipping July 9th since I pre-ordered day 1 like several others here. But when I go to check the order via order # it says nothing has been shipped in last 150 days.... no status or anything. I will be patient but it sure makes me worried :(

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

I have a visa and got the same email, even one from my CC provider saying that my card was used in an online transaction. I noticed that there was no pending charge so I called vzw customer service, the girl said the charge was declined so she was able to charge t to my account so we didn't have to play games with the CC company. vzw website just updated to ship date not available so we'll see what happens

Did Verizon stop letting ppl credit their account online? Or just with preorders?? Cause I went to try and do that and though the option was there for all my previous phones (last one was in November) it was not there this time!

dt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

youll probably get an email soon, i preordered midday on day 1, looks like we'll exactly 1 month for it to show up. not terrible timing for it to show up on a friday, gives us sat/sun to mess with it so we can go to work in peace on mon... lol

FishMeetFish

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

Did Verizon stop letting ppl credit their account online? Or just with preorders?? Cause I went to try and do that and though the option was there for all my previous phones (last one was in November) it was not there this time!

Pre order for this phone cannot be charged to your account. Only credit card.

stevo11

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

the rep said you aren't supposed to be able to do it but her system let her do it for me anyway, so she pushed it through so it would ship asap. no idea how but maybe it isn't considered a pre order when paying now?

FishMeetFish

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

It seems I don't have luck with Verizon CS. All of them are clueless so far today.

Now my order status shows:

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet. Expected Ship Date: 07/11/2012

I pre-ordered on the very first day (6/6), and my phones should have shipped out today.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463