Best Buy Mobile/UPS employee/Verizon customer

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
So is it still set to release on the 28th? Can we buy a phone like the gnex before the 28th then return it and get the s3 and keep unlimited?

Matt- yes it is coming to best buy on the 28. I just got back from best buy and they already discovered that little scheme to buy a phone to keep unlimited and then trade but they stopped allowing that. Also to clarify I talked to vzw CS supervisor today and she made it very clear that best buy preorders willNOT keep unlimited plan because there is no actual contract signed until you pick up the phone in store on the 28 which is the new plan rollout as I'm sure you all know. Hope this helps

I talked to best buy and they said they could be here tomorrow! I'm giving them a call tomorrow

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

markhallyo

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I talked to best buy and they said they could be here tomorrow! I'm giving them a call tomorrow

Lady told me straight up the official date of the Verizon S3 in Best Buy stores was June 22nd (Friday). I was shocked and didn't believe her but who knows

Reactions: matt0715

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Lady told me straight up the official date of the Verizon S3 in Best Buy stores was June 22nd (Friday). I was shocked and didn't believe her but who knows

I hope so! I'm getting jealous of people on at&t and sprint!

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
So is it still set to release on the 28th? Can we buy a phone like the gnex before the 28th then return it and get the s3 and keep unlimited?

Matt- yes it is coming to best buy on the 28. I just got back from best buy and they already discovered that little scheme to buy a phone to keep unlimited and then trade but they stopped allowing that. Also to clarify I talked to vzw CS supervisor today and she made it very clear that best buy preorders willNOT keep unlimited plan because there is no actual contract signed until you pick up the phone in store on the 28 which is the new plan rollout as I'm sure you all know. Hope this helps

Those little jerks at best buy are so hush hush and then they think it's funny to be misleading to screw with you. The supervisor for the best buy mobile department repeated seven times in a row in one sentence "June 28" I wanted to slap her and say ok lady I get it. ... Keep us updated on the launch guys

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Those little jerks at best buy are so hush hush and then they think it's funny to be misleading to screw with you. The supervisor for the best buy mobile department repeated seven times in a row in one sentence "June 28" I wanted to slap her and say ok lady I get it. ... Keep us updated on the launch guys

I'm happy with the 28th, tomorrow would be nice though. I'll cross my fingers before I go to bed, and will hope for a phone call and email when I wake up...

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
just an update to any1 who would like to know. but i called my local North Atlanta GA best buy and they are getting the ATT and Sprint versions at noon via UPS for pre-orders only. they do not have any info other than June28th for Verizon as previously stated. bummersss

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
just an update to any1 who would like to know. but i called my local North Atlanta GA best buy and they are getting the ATT and Sprint versions at noon via UPS for pre-orders only. they do not have any info other than June28th for Verizon as previously stated. bummersss

This sucks, oh well on to the 28th

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

Talked to my Spokane, WA BB a few minutes ago and he said the same thing about the AT&T and Sprint versions. He then told me they would get the VZW next week and he thought it might be Monday, whuch doesn't make much sense.

lordshadowz

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I never believe anything BB says. Ive tried to use them. It supports our local economy. But the last time I was there was the last straw. We had to take my wifes Droid X in for repair because the HD port was no longer working and she has the full BB coverage. So they took it and the guy did a bunch of stuff in the computer. I'm walking out of the store and I get a message from verizon that my email was changed. The dude somehow changed my email and I had to call Verizon to get it put back.. He changed it to my wifes email. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz