best buy pre-order

paxinlul

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been having difficulty pre-ordering an S3? Best Buy online doesn't have it. Went into my local store and I can't until July. I want to pre-order to keep my unlimited data. Thanks for any help.

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been having difficulty pre-ordering an S3? Best Buy online doesn't have it. Went into my local store and I can't until July. I want to pre-order to keep my unlimited data. Thanks for any help.

pre-order at verizonwireless.com to keep your unlimited.

ryano3317

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I called my local Best Buy today, to ask how I could cancel my preorder that I made on June 5th. I was the first to Preorder the Galaxy S 3 at that store. I told him about how i was told by Verizon that I would not be able keep my Unlimited Data by preordering with them. He remebered me, and said that he was expecting my GS3 on a truck tomorrow! He stated that preorders were arriving this week, and they will be sold nationally next week! I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be awesome if true. Anyone else heard anything similar?????

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I called my local Best Buy today, to ask how I could cancel my preorder that I made on June 5th. I was the first to Preorder the Galaxy S 3 at that store. I told him about how i was told by Verizon that I would not be able keep my Unlimited Data by preordering with them. He remebered me, and said that he was expecting my GS3 on a truck tomorrow! He stated that preorders were arriving this week, and they will be sold nationally next week! I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be awesome if true. Anyone else heard anything similar?????

sounds like clueless employee. Now w/ the latest link from hhgregg ( hhgregg - Welcome! ) i seriously doubt even the june28 est release on our pre order paper will be held up. has any1 called BB and asked for an update on the status. there clearly is more info out there w/ hhgreggs latest post of July 12th and many of the people that pre ordered from Verizon now saying their ship dates have been posted online.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
sounds like clueless employee. Now w/ the latest link from hhgregg ( hhgregg - Welcome! ) i seriously doubt even the june28 est release on our pre order paper will be held up. has any1 called BB and asked for an update on the status. there clearly is more info out there w/ hhgreggs latest post of July 12th and many of the people that pre ordered from Verizon now saying their ship dates have been posted online.

I called yesterday and they said the 28th

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Im gonna roll up there june 28 (thursday) and demand my phone or some discount. maybe i'll get something? worth a try.

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Maybe, the thing is the 28th was an estimated date

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

ya they always say that and "date is subject to change" blah blah. but iv got nothing else to do that day and maybe they will bend alittle.

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I preordered bb on the 15th. 32 white and blue Verizon. Last week I went back in, talked to the Mobil manager she said the 28th like eight times in one sentence. So yesterday I called back a rep told me they expected a shipment this morning so call back. When I called back just now they told me they didn't receive Verizon's today but are expecting them on the second shipment on Thursday the 28th. Also just another FYI, multiple reps at this store have told me that this is one of the largest/busiest stores (San Diego) in the company so they'll be one of the first to receive any shipments/news. I'll be checking with them again on Thursday to find ot what I can.

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Dang! I have a verizon on preorder....
But just happened to stop by my local tmobile store just to 'check'
Sure enough they just received 2 blue sgIII's. Wow now im more peeved at big red :'( the phone is awesome!
They even have it just for sale! Not a preorder...i was almost tempted to get it a return it...
I shouldn't have gone in...... :(

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Dang! I have a verizon on preorder....
But just happened to stop by my local tmobile store just to 'check'
Sure enough they just received 2 blue sgIII's. Wow now im more peeved at big red :'( the phone is awesome!
They even have it just for sale! Not a preorder...i was almost tempted to get it a return it...
I shouldn't have gone in...... :(

So what did you think of the blue? I cancelled my Blue preorder and switched to white... no regrets, so far.

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So what did you think of the blue? I cancelled my Blue preorder and switched to white... no regrets, so far.

I personally really liked it. I'm not much for white phones. all of mine so far have been black ones. so its a nice change for me. I really loved the thinness and weight.
ill be moving form a ReZound which is a brick compared to most phones.
but the screen was amazing....i had a droid Bionic that had the pentile screen and returned it after the weekend...got the Rezound which has a amazing screen as well. i put the two together and they looked pretty much identicle...
So now i can go crazy waiting! :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood