Shipping from Verizon

fishmonger3

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
This question will most likely be answered when I preorder, but I thought someone out there might be able to assist... Does Verizon offer free shipping? If so, is it next day?
Thanks!

sdc5364

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered the gs III, but my gf ordered an Iphone (I know, she's a traitor) but Verizon sent it two day mail

Last edited:

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey did someone here say Verizon was shipping out the phones ?
Did you get yours already ?
Is the blue really blue ?
What size did you get ?
I hope mine is on the way
Verizon has to much bloat
I just ordered a screen protector a case a extra battery and a new car to use with my galaxy s3.
Now that's a post

cincydude

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey did someone here say Verizon was shipping out the phones ?
Did you get yours already ?
Is the blue really blue ?
What size did you get ?
I hope mine is on the way
Verizon has to much bloat
I just ordered a screen protector a case a extra battery and a new car to use with my galaxy s3.
Now that's a post

That pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
regardless of how the battery is, I want to purchase a spare battery because I travel every week. Never know when you are going to have heavy usage on your phone and need the spare! Easy enough to carry a spare. been carrying one for 2 years.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That's what I've done with my Droid X as well. I love when I'm in a bad cell area, the battery drains quickly and I just swap in my spare (especially when there are no outlets around). iPhone folks get REALLY peeved when they see that! :D

droogin

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I have three for my nexus 1750 which came with the phone 2100 which I called b/c Samsung was giving them to people who bought the galaxy so I called and asked they said ok and sent. And 2100 which they sent to me b/c my battery was loose in the phone I think it was the phone its self but they said battery I said ok

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown