Pre ordered in store

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered on june 11th in stores... I look up my order status online and all it shows me is the pre order number.. No expected delevery date.. I am wondering who else pre ordered in store and what is your status

adchao87

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
not sure how you checked, but on the track order page in the "Where did you place your order" box, select "VerizonWireless.com" and enter your preorder number(the long number) and your last name. The order status should come up for you.

solido888

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I also pre ordered in a corporate store. When I check on VZWs website, I get an error returned saying they are experiencing problems. I called 611 to speak to a rep, and the rep was able to confirm that the order did go through, and that since I placed the order on 6/15, that I will retain my grandfathered data plan.

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I used the order number from the confirmation. It only has two lines one for tracking number and one for order number

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Android Central Forums

adchao87

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
once again, on the order tracking page, in the box at the top of the page that says "Where did you place your order" select "VerizonWireless.com" and instead of using the order number, use the preorder number and your last name. you should then be able to see your status

T_Virus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I preorder in store on 06/06/2012 and when looking up my confirmation info on verizonwireless store, it shows only the order number and a blank tracking#, no dates.

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Put your pre order number in on the Verizon wireless box. It works, mine says the 11th

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

48dodge

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I preorder in store on 06/06/2012 and when looking up my confirmation info on verizonwireless store, it shows only the order number and a blank tracking#, no dates.

Same here. I've tried every option when trying to lookup my order. Selecting Verizon Wireless store is the only way I get any type of response although it's blank. My email confirmation show 6/9/2012

sdc5364

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered at 7am on June first, called yesterday to change my shipping address because I will be out of town on July 11th when my phone is going to arrive. The lady told me if I changed my address I will not receive the phone for a very long time because they are back ordered and it would change my order number from very low to the end of the list, so just a heads up to some of you who might be waiting awhile

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered at 7am on June first, called yesterday to change my shipping address because I will be out of town on July 11th when my phone is going to arrive. The lady told me if I changed my address I will not receive the phone for a very long time because they are back ordered and it would change my order number from very low to the end of the list, so just a heads up to some of you who might be waiting awhile

What if you had requested to pick up at a local verizon store

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
What if you had requested to pick up at a local verizon store

I didn't even know you could do that. Why doesn't anyone present that information? I'm dealing with having it go to my wife's office, possibly in someone else's name (lets hope it isn't turned away), because no one will be home to sign for it, and it can't come to my office since our mail is screened. If I could just stop by the damn Verizon store across the street from my office during lunch, I would have done that. Or the one 5 minutes from my house. Or the one 10 minutes from my house...you get the idea.

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even know you could do that. Why doesn't anyone present that information? I'm dealing with having it go to my wife's office, possibly in someone else's name (lets hope it isn't turned away), because no one will be home to sign for it, and it can't come to my office since our mail is screened. If I could just stop by the damn Verizon store across the street from my office during lunch, I would have done that. Or the one 5 minutes from my house. Or the one 10 minutes from my house...you get the idea.

Easy to do picking up mine at verizon store...you might have to call and talk cause you didn't order but should be easy to do

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Easy to do picking up mine at verizon store...you might have to call and talk cause you didn't order but should be easy to do

Well with my order being ghost cancelled once already, and then it taking over a day to place the latest order, I'm leaving everything alone at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12