delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well I just had the blue (purple) and white gs3's in my hand and holy smokes the blue (purple) is really friggen purple. Glad I ordered white!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

Edit: good god I didn't realize how bad my pictures were. I'll get better ones tomorrow! :banghead:

Last edited:

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I held it earlier today. Didn't look purple at all to me, except for the home button which had a purpleish tint.

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just had one in my hands to and I to am glad I got white the blue is ugly purple and the back showed every finger print.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry but I can't stand white phones...they make the screen look so weird when its on and off, not to mention the glare reflecting back into your eyes when in sunlight. Oh and it reminds me to much of the iphone...Glad I pre ordered blue.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

Reactions: HAXSO21

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I just had the blue (purple) and white gs3's in my hand and holy smokes the blue (purple) is really friggen purple. Glad I ordered white!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

Edit: good god I didn't realize how bad my pictures were. I'll get better ones tomorrow! :banghead:
Enjoy it. I'll be happy with my phone that isn't white.

Reactions: anon(19758)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Idk why people seem to get so upset with what color phone people choose. Damnit people lets argue with the apple fanboys and not with someone who got the white sgs3 and you got the blue.:)

Reactions: stephanb

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I am not believing the purple threads. I've now gone in and looked at the phone and I just am not seeing purple. I twisted it, looked at it under different light, etc.... Yes, it's multifaceted in color, but def. blue.

And I say this as somebody that deals with color as an occupation.

pinkcamaro17

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Either color wouldn't bother me but I personally prefer white. To me it stands out and makes the screen look bigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for this thing to ship, these threads are a result of the gottahaveit fever gripping the Android fan boys far and wide. Oh and uhh, long live white cell phones! Woot! ;-)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Premium1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante