livendive

May 3, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey 3
AVG
Chrome
Audible
Facebook

The marine traffic AIS looks pretty sweet too though! (also dropbox, a few games, a banking app, a dimmer display alarm clock if stock is too bright, pandora, and ???)

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Definitely SwiftKey, as I need something to type fast.
Google+ and all my social networks, for my tweeting needs.
Tapatalk, as I'm pretty addicted to all of the forums I subscribe to.
Tubemate, because I download lots of YouTube videos for later perusal.
And finally, I absolutely must have some sort of Poker app to play online poker on, visit the rooms.

That's all.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

laurel25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Go Launcher
Beautiful Widgets
Business Calendar
Overdrive Media Console
Shopping Pro - a grocery list app I can't live without

irkin1

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Aldiko
FoxFi
Google Suite(voice, talk, etc)
SwiftKey (since everyone is raving about it)
Profile Scheduler

Facebook (is a must, but will prob already be on there)

Reactions: seanh3081

zack7687

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey still has a lot of functionality that makes it super difficult for me to switch to other keyboards. For example, swipe left to delete last word. Amazing how the simple things always go the furthest. I seriously pick up other phones and just naturally try to swipe left to delete something and when it's not there I just sort of put the phone down and look at it shamefully lol

Not to mention Jelly Bean won't be hitting an S3 officially any time soon.

I did the same thing on my buddies iphone last week. Got frustrated and told him to do it himself haha. Probably my favorite feature in swiftkey.

Amazon Kindle
Evernote
Swype (unless it's there)
MyFitnessPal
TripleTown and TinyTower (Totally Addicting x 2)

+1 for my Fitness Pal. It makes counting calories so easy; such a large database of food. I weigh all of my food, so I definitely need this app.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey still has a lot of functionality that makes it super difficult for me to switch to other keyboards. For example, swipe left to delete last word. Amazing how the simple things always go the furthest. I seriously pick up other phones and just naturally try to swipe left to delete something and when it's not there I just sort of put the phone down and look at it shamefully lol

Not to mention Jelly Bean won't be hitting an S3 officially any time soon.

"swipe left"... I did not know that feature. Cool. Also, you can swipe down to hide the keyboard.

My favorite feature is auto spacing. Just type your words and SwiftKey figures out where the spaces go.

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
What are the first 5 apps will you install on your brand spanking new GS3???

Me: (in no particular order)

1. Swiftkey 3
  2. Samsung Tectiles App
  3. Chrome
  4. Google Voice
  5. Nest

Nest, is that the app to control the Nest thermostat? Or is something else? lol, if it is, how do you like your Nest thermostat?

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
the common app seems to be swift key what does that do and what in the world is samung tectiles app. I saw how you can but some screen thing but not understanding how that works

I don't know if anyone responded but...

Swiftkey is another keyboard that a lot of people like to use. I haven't used it personally (I actually use Swype, and previously Shapewriter when it was available), but I've read rave reviews on it being a good keyboard.

The Samsung Tectiles app is used in conjunction with the Tectiles, they're NFC tags you can program so they perform different functions. You can have a Tectile in your car and have it programmed so that when you tap it it turns off Wi-Fi, turns on Bluetooth, and puts it into car mode (or at least that's what I would I have it do). The Tectiles app is used to program the Tectiles.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
TweakDeck
Instagram
Android Central Forums
XDA Premium
Tiny Tower :p

(assuming it will come stock with Google Play Music and Chrome?)

Sent from my ICE CREAM SANDWICH (CM9) powered DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Titanium backup
All 100+ apps after I click restore apps with Ti :)

I would suggest a clean download/install of all your apps when jumping between devices. Especially if you're were using a GB powered device, ICS may not play nice and you'll get tons of Force Closes.

Sent from my ICE CREAM SANDWICH (CM9) powered DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

rmb.1221

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
That is a good idea for the techtiles, one that turns of my ringer at work would be good also.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae