Card was just charged!

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually received shipping info this morning. Showing picked up 7/4 from West Chester, PA but showing that ETA is Monday. 2 Day Shipping apparently stretches with holidays and weekends...

Reactions: Ms.galaxy3

jkim511

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I just got my shipment notification email this morning but the tracking number is not showing up in fedex's systems just yet. I preordered on 6/12 and had a "ship by" time of 7/9. I noticed a charge on my cc last night and got a call from my bank of a possible fraud alert. Looks like they were just verifying and did not decline the charge.

Silly Putty

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I just got my shipment notification email this morning but the tracking number is not showing up in fedex's systems just yet. I preordered on 6/12 and had a "ship by" time of 7/9. I noticed a charge on my cc last night and got a call from my bank of a possible fraud alert. Looks like they were just verifying and did not decline the charge.

Wtf, why did yours ship before mine? I ordered on the first day. Crap like that pisses me off...

typhonx

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
i had CC charges last night, got tracking this morning.
2 day shipping, will arrive monday.

When i ordered phone at 7am EST there was no option for 1 day.

Sooooo crappy.

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I would think a lot more people ordered at 7am est than at 4am pst. Hence why the East Coast is getting their orders fulfilled first.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App

shawninut

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got my email stating it has shipped. You make plans for the 4th of July holiday with the family and then they ship it early. But still planning for it to arrive on the 9th. Will then celebrate two holidays!!:)

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Will then celebrate two holidays!!:)

Christmas in July. woot!!!! Does FedEx transit on the 4th? Mine has a scheduled delivery of the 5th by 3pm with Standard Overnight shipping and was still in Memphis as of last night. Thinking it might get here Friday instead which isn't the end of the world since I'm 130 miles away and have my truck scheduled to be serviced at 1pm on Thursday.

Jul 3, 2012 10:19 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 3, 2012 10:02 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 3, 2012 5:23 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 3, 2012 5:22 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Last edited:

DJSgalaxy

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered on the 6th around 630PM PST. My card was charged last night and my order status changed from "Your order is processing " to "Your order has processed" yet I still have no tracking #.

Fwiw, as someone who is quite familiar with UPS and FedEx, a package that shipped Tuesday using 2nd day air, and of course taking the holiday into account, will arrive on Friday.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be Galaxy SIII) using Android Central Forums

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered on the 6th around 630PM PST. My card was charged last night and my order status changed from "Your order is processing " to "Your order has processed" yet I still have no tracking #.

Fwiw, as someone who is quite familiar with UPS and FedEx, a package that shipped Tuesday using 2nd day air, and of course taking the holiday into account, will arrive on Friday.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be Galaxy SIII) using Android Central Forums

You are lucky then. I preordered at 10 am est and no charges on my card yet.

npompei

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking # email at noon today! Card was charged last night around 8pm. But Fedx isnt giving me any info. Hopefully by later today I will know something. And im praying it comes Friday, if not Monday will do...

Ordered first day around noon, 16gb white

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
So shipped today but fed ex doesn't have it yet. I'm guessing Monday delivery. Once I can track it I will see if I can just go to warehouse to pick it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool