Best find! 64gb micro sd class 10 $59

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
what do the class's mean? is class ten better then class 6? what does it do?

The class is the speed that the card will read/write. I've read where some Class 10 cards fail to perform as well as Class 6 cards - especially with smart phones. The higher the class, the more expensive the card is. I snagged the 64gb Class 6 card from Best Buy a few weeks ago for $49. If you search, another member posted some good results and comparisons of the Class 10 versus the Class 6 card.

EDIT: Read through this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-microsdxc-49-free-shipping-6-10-12-only.html

Last edited:

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank Cory one of the admin's, but I just picked up his recommendation from amazon shipping included $59 64 gb class 10 micro sd San disk. Here's the link Amazon.com: Used and New: SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC Card Plus Adapter (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)
Hopefully we'll have our phones soon to try out this beauty. Enjoy

I'm still waiting for mine to ship. (showing early August, but I'm in no hurry)

Have you tried to completely fill the card all the way to the 64GB capacity?

If so, are all files still readable in the SIII when the card is almost completely full?

Thanks! :)

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine to ship. (showing early August, but I'm in no hurry)

Have you tried to completely fill the card all the way to the 64GB capacity?

If so, are all files still readable in the SIII when the card is almost completely full?

Thanks! :)

Go figure, ordered it weeks ago, still hasn't shipped. Although like you I'm in no hurry my 32 phone plus 16gb will keep me content for the time being.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks