SGS3 earbud quality

Navii

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My headphones broke today. I'm wondering if replacing them with the set that comes with my S3 is feasible? I understand they're not top notch, but I'm curious as to what the sound quality is like. So, how IS the sound quality on those things?

BostonBeats88

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought that the sound quality was pretty good with the provided earbuds. I must note that the rubber tips do not fit in my ear perfectly however sound quality was quite good.

They are definitely better than the Apple buds. Not quite as good as my in-ear Bose buds though. They will make a great replacement for ya.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
If they are anything like the ones that came with my GT 10.1, they'll be pretty good. Although, those came with three different sizes of rubber tips too to make them fit comfortable. Much better than the ones that came with my iPod or Zunes.

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
They are pretty good. I couldn't get one of the included earbuds to fit on the phones though, but they were better than Apple included headphones. However, my Schure's beat them by a far margin.

I have to say, i'm really thrilled with the sound quality from this phone. My RAZR was decent, but I honestly think the S3 is a lot better than what the RAZR could do.

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This is the one thing I am hoping is decent on this phone, since I have the rezound I have beats audio..... Plus side though is I have some decent beats ear buds lol