Got my phone this morning! Good Job Verizon/FedEx

adchao87

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Got my SGS3 this morning, 2 days ahead of schedule. My phone shipped on the 5th and the expected delivery date was for the 9th, woke up to my dogs going ape barking at the door and i had a feeling it was FedEx. I've been relatively patient through this whole ordeal and it is so worth it. I'm kinda glad Verizon kept hush hush about everything and not get everyone's hopes up by surprising us with an earlier release date and then pushing it back to a later date like the other carriers have. Good Job Verizon for keeping your word.And a big thanks to FedEx for not stealing my phone lol. For everyone else who is impatiently/patiently waiting, your time will come and it'll be awesome!

Reactions: MERCDROID

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Just received my s3 12:15pm Brooklyn NY, all I can say is wow. This phone is much thinner than my Gnex, I purchase the 32GB pebble blue. I love how the Gnex looks, but wow the s3 believe it or not looks better. I can't wait to activate my phone to really compare it to my Gnex!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Gamer

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

they arrived

p1070947h.jpg

Reactions: MERCDROID

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That Pebble Blue GS3 actually looks pretty sweet. Doesn't look purple like some others are saying. Is it just me or from that pic it looks like the blue GS3 doesn't have the Verizon logo on the back???

keithdroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Got mine too, ordered on 6/6. I'm in the Mid Atlantic (between Baltimore and DC) and the blue is much more light blue/light purple than the dark blue shown above and it does have the VZW logo on the back....and the back only.

:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude