Samsung Keyboard = Fail?

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
the stock keyboard is TERRIBLE

already replace with swype and swiftkey 3 (I can never decide between the 2)

I actually found the stock ICS keyboard to be pretty good as well

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of swype or any of that stuff, I just want my keyboard from my Galaxy Nexus on this phone because I too agree that the keyboard blows.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I REALLY disliked the stock keyboard. Tried adjusting to it for a couple of frustrating days then installed the Swype Beta.

Me too! I tried so hard to like it but it is just awful. I had Swype on my GNex so this time around I thought I would try SwiftKey just to try something different. I have to say I LOVE it. It's predictive capabilities are out of this world!

qdtphotog

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't find the Samsung keyboard "horrible" at all. Sure it isn't Swype but I think it does a decent job at "swyping" for me at least.

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I also had to switch, but could not stand the keyboard. I I wish I could find one that has the close button on it though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

heraldo

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Swype within a few hours. I couldn't take it any longer than that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

48dodge

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
You can't have multiple google accounts -- you'll have to set up IMAP in the email client. Annoying, but it works.

That ability to use it past the trial date. I've got swiftkey installed and liked it so much I've already paid for it. I installed it on my xoom but its nowhere near as good.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Go into the keyboard options tap predictive option and change the predictive input to 4 or 5 letters ..after that it's good to go

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tyson.clarke

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually am trying to upload the s3 keyboard to my razr...i think its awesome!

I want to Swype, and use google voice on the same keyboard.

Anyone know how to extract a keyboard?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums