I can sum up what I've been reading on the forums:

sazzy900

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
And whatdayaknow...

http://qkme.me/3q26od

I guess the image doesnt want to save on my computer or anywhere...so unfortunately, the link will have to do for now. :(

qm.gif

verizons.gif

3q26od

Attachments

• verizonsaid.gif
    verizonsaid.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 251
Last edited:

sazzy900

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
What you're looking at is a rookie trying to post a picture AND SHE CAN'T....SOBS!
I feel like I just opened up a computer for the first time.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
my summary of the threads in this forum the past few weeks.
1. i'm so excited to get my phone, i'll leave a review when i get it (..then no review was even made)
2. argg, my pre-order ship date is 3 days later :(
3. how is your battery life? what's your screen time on? how high is your brightness? is your 4g on?
4. verizon sucks!
5. got that email...
6. locked bootloader?? really??
7. is pebble blue really purple?? it could be gray, or black right? i dont want a purple phone..

there's my summary. not bashing anyone, just my view on this forum recently.
i'm just waiting for them to have them in stock at the stores, no rush. i can live with my dumb phone for a while longer.

Reactions: drmaf894c

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
my summary of the threads in this forum the past few weeks.
1. i'm so excited to get my phone, i'll leave a review when i get it (..then no review was even made)
2. argg, my pre-order ship date is 3 days later :(
3. how is your battery life? what's your screen time on? how high is your brightness? is your 4g on?
4. verizon sucks!
5. got that email...
6. locked bootloader?? really??
7. is pebble blue really purple?? it could be gray, or black right? i dont want a purple phone..

there's my summary. not bashing anyone, just my view on this forum recently.
i'm just waiting for them to have them in stock at the stores, no rush. i can live with my dumb phone for a while longer.

No, you really can't. ;) :p

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I can ;)
Since I've never had a smartphone, so I know how to live without them (for now).
But reading through this forum, I will miss my 7-8 day of battery life with daily texts and calls.

I do wish there was a master thread for battery/battery life, master review thread (that people will actually use)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I can ;)
Since I've never had a smartphone, so I know how to live without them (for now).
But reading through this forum, I will miss my 7-8 day of battery life with daily texts and calls.

I do wish there was a master thread for battery/battery life, master review thread (that people will actually use)

There is a sticky on first impressions/reviews at the top. Several battery threads posted as well.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I can ;)

When you get a smartphone, you will need to get in the habit of charging nightly. ;)

So easy to remember that way, isn't it? :p

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
There is a sticky on first impressions/reviews at the top. Several battery threads posted as well.

Yeah, there are too many battery threads asking the same thing. Maybe a stickied battery faq or something should be made.

When you get a smartphone, you will need to get in the habit of charging nightly. ;)

So easy to remember that way, isn't it? :p

Haha, I guess there's the trade-off. I'll worry about that one later :). Worrying about my phone bill in the future :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc