Screen turning off too quickly

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So unless I'm missing something, I set my screen to turn off at 30 seconds, but it keeps shutting off at 15 seconds no matter what. Is there something else that interferes with this?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Download the app Screebl Lite. It keeps your screen on based on the orientation of your device. As long as you are holding it, the screen stays on. Then you can set your backlight setting to 15 seconds.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Try Keep Screen. It is a customizable app that keeps whatever app you have selected on, bypassing the screen timeout. I had it on my Droid X and loved it. I now have it on my S3. Free.

Jonathan Rodman

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
So unless I'm missing something, I set my screen to turn off at 30 seconds, but it keeps shutting off at 15 seconds no matter what. Is there something else that interferes with this?

MY phones power button is broken, sometimes when I turn it on it automatically shuts off in 2-3 seconds

Kenan Grant

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
And how can I adjust the turn off?
I remember setting it to 20 minutes and 10 and 5, but my phone upgraded and I forgot how to adjust the timer then, how to access for the android phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae