possibly coming from a nexus

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Speaker is so much louder I was very pleased with it. Signal is great too It feels like a much better I don't ever have the issues I had with my nexus, fingers crossed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
To me the signal seams the same if not better, i never had an issue with signal with my nexus. I always got service everywhere i went. The speaker on my gs3 is louder and the phone also has an option to boost the earpiece volume too while on a call. I know you didn't ask but man I love the battery, i only have to charge the phone once. With my gnex i had the same battery because i had the extended one. And this phone handles the power so much better and this is with 4g on all day. And its light as F:cool::cool:K too im always scared when im holding this thing.

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
1. How is the speaker volume compared to the Nexus?

2. How is the signal with the new chipset?

1. Much louder

2. Signal is about the same as my Nexus never had issues. I had a brief scare last night where I had repeated data dropout but it's been fine since returning to NYC

I will say that as great as the S3 is, I like the cleaner interface of the Nexus and Jelly Bean really does make the Nexus as smooth as (if not smoother than!) the S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084