Verizon also removed...

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
...The option to shut off the shutter sound on the camera. I have both a T-Mobile version and a Verizon version and noticed that the option to shut off the shutter sound has been removed by Verizon. Silly Verizon!

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to have to remember to mute my phone before I take a picture of a hot chick.... er, I mean, of a deer and her fawn... where I don't want to uhhh, spook anyone. :p

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I can't understand why they decided to remove that from the settings menu of the camera. I mean, who sits around making these decisions? Silly Verizon!

I don't want to have to remember to mute my phone before I take a picture of a hot chick.... er, I mean, of a deer and her fawn... where I don't want to uhhh, spook anyone. :p

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm having slight focus issues with the stock camera app anyway. It may take the pics fast but they always seem to come out a little soff. Another reason to use ProCapture.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
His point is valid. A simple switch or menu toggle would be much easier than setting up Tasker. The point being, wtf would they take it away?

I know that in the camera app I have it warns you that not having shutter sounds may be illegal in some locales.