I've noticed that the scroll speed on my S3 is very slow. I really have to flick my finger hard to move it up or down. And it only happens when I'm in an app like the web browser or Facebook app. It's not slow when I move around the home screen or the app draw. Is there a way for me to adjust the speed because it's getting annoying. Thanks.
    07-13-2012 07:47 AM
    I have noticed the same thing. Not nearly as fluid as my Droid Charge, but exactly like a Nexus I had tried.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-13-2012 08:54 AM
    Facebook app lags, but thats because that app just sucks. Has sucked for a very long time.

I tried out the scrolling in the browser and while it scrolled smoothly there was definately a split second lag. I was using chrome.Tried scrolling in tapatalk, some lag some stuttering. However that depended on how "loaded" the pages were.

Using an app like Google Plus I noticed almost no lag atall. Same thing with TweetDeck and Flipboard.

Anyway, in all I think this just depends on the App. Some of them are optimized well and others, not so much.
    07-13-2012 10:16 AM
    A different launcher, like Apex or Nova, will help. They both have settings that can adjust the scrolling speed.
    07-13-2012 10:24 AM
    A different launcher, like Apex or Nova, will help. They both have settings that can adjust the scrolling speed.
    If Im not mistaken that only affects the speeds on the screens that have to do with the launcher, not the apps. The app scroll speeds is what the OP was referring to.
    07-13-2012 10:33 AM
    I've noticed that the scroll speed on my S3 is very slow. I really have to flick my finger hard to move it up or down. And it only happens when I'm in an app like the web browser or Facebook app. It's not slow when I move around the home screen or the app draw. Is there a way for me to adjust the speed because it's getting annoying. Thanks.
    Also noticed this. I wish they had a setting to adjust scroll speed
    07-13-2012 06:12 PM
    If Im not mistaken that only affects the speeds on the screens that have to do with the launcher, not the apps. The app scroll speeds is what the OP was referring to.
    That's correct. It seems to scroll slow when I'm using the browser (chrome), Facebook, and greader app. It doesn't really lag or stutter. It just stops scrolling as soon as I lift up my finger, instead of smoothly and slowly comes to a stop like my previous phone (droid x).
    07-13-2012 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD