Anyone made the jump from IOS?

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure there is a thread already on this in here but I had the iPhone 4 in December for 2 months and hated it. Always had been android and since I broke my droid charge I picked up an iPhone 4 on craigslist to give it a try. Android for life! OG Droid, Droid X, Thunderbolt, Droid Charge, Nexus and now the S3. I still flip flop between my Nexus and S3 though.

jwm049

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have always had apple phones, it was my first smart phone. There os became very repetitive though and I am glad I picked up my s3. They need to change their business model for me to ever Consider them again. No one likes a bully.

Reactions: sicario666

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have always had apple phones, it was my first smart phone. There os became very repetitive though and I am glad I picked up my s3. They need to change their business model for me to ever Consider them again. No one likes a bully.

Very true. Ios has always been the same. It just seems that they update the same old boring os. Android on the other hand :D always has awesome surprises for us loyal followers

S3nt from Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams