Light flow on the gs3

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
So I downloaded light flow and was so excited to play with the colors when I noticed that the green led is always on when the screen is off. So I deleted the application. Any one know about this or settings I can change to disable that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zer0null

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So I downloaded light flow and was so excited to play with the colors when I noticed that the green led is always on when the screen is off. So I deleted the application. Any one know about this or settings I can change to disable that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

None issue. Dev is working on it. Has to do with the fact the S3 does not the colors in a standard way.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried the latest updates? Looks like it's been fixed for the US but the developer was testing on an AT&T model. Was curious if any Verizon S3's have given it a go yet.

Ceetar

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried the latest updates? Looks like it's been fixed for the US but the developer was testing on an AT&T model. Was curious if any Verizon S3's have given it a go yet.

yeah, still isn't quite working for me. actually, it's working worse. Before the update i'd get teh green light when it was nothing, but it'd change to purple when I did have an email or something.

now it sometimes flashes lights when I'm charging, not always the same color. I can't change or disable those settings (maybe this is a free version thing, but I ain't buying it until it works right..) and it doesn't always seem to alert me when I have a new notification.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Funny -- I just tried it out yesterday. The bugs noted in the OP seem to have been fixed, and everything pretty much worked just as advertised, but it was a bit "glitchy". the LED would kinda light up erratically at times, especially when there were more than one notification.

For me though, I ultimately uninstalled it after 24 hours because it seemed to really be killing my battery. I noticed a heavy drain during the day, but didn't think too much of it, but then last night I pulled it off the charger around 1 AM and went to bed (didn't leave it plugged in because I wanted to see battery drain). Got up at 6 and my phone was at 49% battery. (Yes, I know, not the best night's sleep either!). Normally, after 5 hours on standby my S3 is generally showing about 80-85%, so I was a bit shocked.

I can't fully determine if Light flow was the culprit after only 24 hours of use, but it just didn't seem to work quite right and I uninstalled it for now.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the updates guys! I'd love to buy the app and am hoping all the little bugs can get worked out. I wonder if the AT&T variants are having the same issues.