Remote Control

Anon_Emus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I did a search of this forum and found no hits on "remote". A service of the Samsung account is remote control of your device for security reasons. It appears that the VZW device is devoid of this feature. What gives? Am I missing something or is this just another way for Big Red to shove it to ya? I also searched the VZW user manual...

Edit:

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Sherlin'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK56
Sherlin: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you today?
Visitor: Hello. Why is the Samsung Dive remote feature missing from my GSIII
Sherlin: Please give me a moment while I go through the inquiry.
Visitor: sure
Sherlin: Thank you.
Sherlin: Thank you for holding.
Sherlin: I've checked with all the information on the Samsung data base and I should inform you that unfortunately Samsung Dive feature is not present on specific US Samsung models and there is no information regarding this.
Visitor: ok, thanks anyway for your help
Sherlin: This feature is present in some Samsung international models; however, it is not present in US models.
Sherlin: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Visitor: I dont think so
Sherlin: It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. If you have a minute, please click on the blue “X close” button to receive a transcript of your chat and fill out a brief survey to help us serve you better. Have a wonderful day!
Sherlin: Please check our Samsung website for the latest updates.

Last edited: