Verizon very annoying with repeated "congradulations"

Malathan

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Since activation last week, Verizon has become extremely annoying with their repeated emails and now text messages congradulating me on my new phone, recommending accessories, and even an email saying "please tell your friends about your great new phone". So far, they have blasted me with spam 6-7 times. Anyone else feeling this "love" from Verizon too? Wish the developers would put as much effort into fixing some of the bugs and removing the notification issues they introduced over the stock than they do putting automated spam into the system.

Sorry, just me griping... :mad:

Kyle L

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
just got a text from a 900 number With the same offers as well...not sure it it was spam or a practical joke so I just black listed it with go sms

New2GalaxyIII

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
And here I thought they were spamming you with spelling mistakes! HA

I did get a few texts and e-mails, more than anticipated, I just pretend they like me.

NBChao5

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I keep expecting to open up one of their emails and see my unlimited data gone... probably received 4 or 5 extra emails from them over the last week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Since activation last week, Verizon has become extremely annoying with their repeated emails and now text messages congradulating me on my new phone, recommending accessories, and even an email saying "please tell your friends about your great new phone". So far, they have blasted me with spam 6-7 times. Anyone else feeling this "love" from Verizon too? Wish the developers would put as much effort into fixing some of the bugs and removing the notification issues they introduced over the stock than they do putting automated spam into the system.

I didn't get any :)

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site

I feel the same way and yesterday sent them a NICE email, basically stating just what you said in your post..... No reply back on that, I but no more texts either. I

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I received one email today and put a quick stop to it. At the bottom of the email just click "unsubscribe".

"If you no longer wish to receive future emails, you may unsubscribe, or easily adjust
your subscription preferences from your profile information."

Reactions: iron mongoose