Juice Defender not working?

d1ez3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I?m trying to use Juice defender so I can listen to podcasts at work without the network and syncing draining my battery but when I turn it on my network never seems to turn off, it?s constantly connected to 4G. I?ve tried all of the settings but it?s no help. I manually turned off my network which helps a lot but I?d rather have an app do it automatically. Is it working for anyone else?

d1ez3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Works great for me. i am however using ultimate if that changes anything.

I wiped my cache and dalvik and I think it's working now. What exactly do you get in ultimate that you don't in free? Do you notice a fast transition when turning the screen on for data?

Also, is there a way to not have the data turn on if I'm just getting a text pop up, where it will have to wait until I unlock the device?

thanks

Predator04

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I wiped my cache and dalvik and I think it's working now. What exactly do you get in ultimate that you don't in free? Do you notice a fast transition when turning the screen on for data?

Also, is there a way to not have the data turn on if I'm just getting a text pop up, where it will have to wait until I unlock the device?

thanks

no idea as i bought it when it was .99 cents. Usually i do not notice but sometimes it takes a couple more seconds to get data. but most of the time you wont notice anything. i hate text pop ups so i wouldn't know.

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it really does anything. The app says it has increased my battery life by 1.32X but I don't know if its accurate.

Canephins

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
On any droid I have had, I have gotten better battery performance not using any of these tools. I have tried Juice Defender Plus on 2 phones and it didn't help on either. Not going to even go there with this phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams