Hello Everyone!

I Just recently got a New Samsung Galaxy S-III for verizon and ive been trying to customize it as much as possible... So today in my effort to customize my phone a little more i removed the yellow messaging app from the bottom app doc on the homescreen however i cant figure out how to place the Handsent app their... I was able to figure out how to place it on my lockscreen but when the phone is unlocked their are a few apps on the bottom dock that stay there when you change app pages... that is where i want to place the handsent app but cant figure out how... ive tried holding down on the empy spot where the old text app was to see if that works but it does nothing... any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    07-16-2012 04:53 PM
    Long press on the icon in the app drawer and drag it to your desktop and let go. Then drag it to the shortcut menu. Only way I've found.
    Realestatepro likes this.
    07-16-2012 04:59 PM
    pretty much. I couldn't find any other way either
    Realestatepro likes this.
    07-16-2012 05:11 PM
    Thanks guys that worked! Totally appreciate it! ive been killing myself looking for an option in the settings menu... who knew it was so simple lol
    07-16-2012 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD