PSA: Good Extended Battery Deal Back In Stock

Xquisitee

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
2x 2300mAh batteries w/ NFC and a battery charger for $25+shipping(free 2 day if you have prime.)

Amazon.com: QCell 2x Samsung Galaxy SIII 2300mAh Battery + Free Universal Battery Charger w/ USB output power port (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I535, T-mobile Sa

Please please please please please don't be like one of my buddies who went on the samsung website to buy one 2100mA battery for $40.

Or you can buy a single battery for $10

http://www.amazon.com/QCell-Compati...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1981005

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Good deal... but honestly only 200 more mah is like only an extra 9% more battery... is it really that much of a big difference???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I honestly was going to order these but my s3 lasts me all day. Also I have a zagg sparq if I ever need a charge. Have you tried these batteries yourself?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I honestly was going to order these but my s3 lasts me all day. Also I have a zagg sparq if I ever need a charge. Have you tried these batteries yourself?

I haven't... I really have no need for it... I have a charger at work and in my car plus nowadays most phones use the micro usb charger so more than likely the ppl I know will have one... :D

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Haha lucky you. Almost all my friends have iphones now... :'( lol

Well I suggest u get new friends... haha just kidding... :p won't be too long where most of America will be iPhone free.... lol...

Xquisitee

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Good deal... but honestly only 200 more mah is like only an extra 9% more battery... is it really that much of a big difference???

Having 2 of them is a big difference. They also sell 4300(I think)mAh ones for $20. I would get that but I can't give up the sexiness of my phone with the diztronic case.

Xquisitee

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site

In two days I will. But for now all I got is my brother and his wifes opinion, and the 5 star rating. And all the other good ratings on their past products. And the 5 star rating and my brother and sister in laws opinion on the 4200mAh battery.

http://www.amazon.com/QCell-Extende...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1981521

I'm just trying to help people save, I have bad memories of wasting money on terrible phone accessories, and missing out on great deals.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm willing to bet that those batteries don't even last as long as the stock battery. You can slap a sticker on a battery claiming whatever capacity you want, doesn't make it true.

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The reviews where people say it lasts like 9 hours doesn't make sense to me unless they are heavy users. I can get 20+ hours with moderate use with 3g on all day and switching to 4g for some youtube streaming at night.

Xquisitee

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm willing to bet that those batteries don't even last as long as the stock battery. You can slap a sticker on a battery claiming whatever capacity you want, doesn't make it true.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Amazon also shows you reviews of their products. But hey, you obviously know more than the people who actually bought the batteries and used them.

Keep buying the $40 samsung batteries.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Not trying to discount this battery or anything but, I remember buying one of these extended batteries for my old Droid Incredible and it turned out to have worse battery life than the stock one. Unless you buy an extended battery that is physically thicker to accommodate the extra NiMH material in it (to hold more of a charge) then you are not going to gain anything. Also, don't believe every review on Amazon, it has been proven that the sellers of these products actually leave 5+ reviews.

One of the reviews as someone mentioned states this "Full drain for me is 9 hours on battery which is on par with the OEM. With two batteries, I have more than enough power to last full 2 days." Now if one battery lasts 9 hours full drain, how is it possible that two of the same exact batteries will last him 2 full days? Last I checked 9 hours is only less than half a day so wouldn't two batteries last him 1 full day?

Kench33

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If they're bad ill return them. I've never not been able to get a refund off amazon.

Xquisitee

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to discount this battery or anything but, I remember buying one of these extended batteries for my old Droid Incredible and it turned out to have worse battery life than the stock one. Unless you buy an extended battery that is physically thicker to accommodate the extra NiMH material in it (to hold more of a charge) then you are not going to gain anything. Also, don't believe every review on Amazon, it has been proven that the sellers of these products actually leave 5+ reviews.

One of the reviews as someone mentioned states this "Full drain for me is 9 hours on battery which is on par with the OEM. With two batteries, I have more than enough power to last full 2 days." Now if one battery lasts 9 hours full drain, how is it possible that two of the same exact batteries will last him 2 full days? Last I checked 9 hours is only less than half a day so wouldn't two batteries last him 1 full day?

Maybe he mean't two full work days with an 8 hour job, I don't know. I'm sorry I used the wrong term, but technically since this battery is 2300mAh it is an extended battery, may not be a huge leap but it's still bigger than the original.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_w...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1984010

The sellers must of left a lot of fake 4 and 5 star reviews on all their products.

And about the droid inc battery, it's quite possible that you may have gotten a faulty battery. Good thing Amazon is good with returns.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if you noticed, but Amazon also shows you reviews of their products. But hey, you obviously know more than the people who actually bought the batteries and used them.

Keep buying the $40 samsung batteries.

I'm not sure you noticed but people are saying in their reviews that they last as long as the stock battery. Since the stock battery is 2100 mAh, my point is pretty much proven.

Why would I be paying for a battery? My phone came with one.

snookiesnoo

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Yep the numbers are heavily fudged on these batteries. You are probably better off with stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer