Best program for Itunes syncing

mskorup8

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I know im probably a for asking this, but this only my second android phone and the first was the Nexus and the one program provided by android worked swell. Whats the best program for music and photo transfer with a Mac? I tried that Kies program from Samsung, but after the first sync its been stuck on connecting forever. Please help if you can.

Michael

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I also use iSyncr. I also have the iSyncr wireless program. I have it scheduled to update my phone with my iTunes Smart Playlists at 2AM when I am sleeping. My Smart Playlists have a setting to not play a song for 3 months after it's been played and then be randomly replaced. If I listen to iTunes on my Nano or my PC it is replicated to my phone. If I listen to the playlist on my phone it is replicated to iTunes. Works perfectly!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I gotta say I tried many apps and isyncr has been the best. Remember drm music won't transfer but other than that isyncr works perfectly. It does however tell you which ones are drm protected which I like because I know which ones I have to convert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

allsop377

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Could someone PM me to help me out with this, I see different options for the Isyncr program in Play store. I currently have a Mac Book with about 1500 songs in Itunes. Went from Iphone 4 to GS3 and I am getting frustrated on how to do this, as I am pretty new to Android (ordered this phone to keep unlimited). I have seen the Google Music Manager, but I am not sure how that works, does music go on phone? I was told I could move the ITunes music folder right onto phone, but I do not see that option.

Any help is appreciated....Thanks

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Could someone PM me to help me out with this, I see different options for the Isyncr program in Play store. I currently have a Mac Book with about 1500 songs in Itunes. Went from Iphone 4 to GS3 and I am getting frustrated on how to do this, as I am pretty new to Android (ordered this phone to keep unlimited). I have seen the Google Music Manager, but I am not sure how that works, does music go on phone? I was told I could move the ITunes music folder right onto phone, but I do not see that option.

Any help is appreciated....Thanks

Install isyncr and then plug your phone into pc. In your phone's folder there will be an isyncr program. Open iTunes and then open the isyncr program. It will then populate all of your iTunes playlists. From there you can download any or all of your playlists to your phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

allsop377

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I download the Isyncr for Mac and when i plug it in , i got an immediate pop up that there are issues with Mac...so now what..and I paid for the app and it appears useless

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I download the Isyncr for Mac and when i plug it in , i got an immediate pop up that there are issues with Mac...so now what..and I paid for the app and it appears useless

Apparently there is a known issue with this app with Mac users. If you go to the description of the app in the Play store it talks about it. They are working on a solution.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I purchased isyncr last week along with the wireless add on and was able to wirelessly sync my itunes library/playlists as well as some video's my wife had put together to my S3 with no problems. I hope you get it figured out.

I should add that I was syncing with my imac.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463