Otter box cases are out in stores

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I am a huge fan Seidio. I tried an Otterbox Defender once, too big and getting it in and out of the holster was not as well designed as Seidio.

Get a seidio. Silicone doesnt get gooey as fast as otterbox

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I admit they are heavy but given the dimension of the S3 vs my Bionic with the defender should be ok, Working in industrial setting have had numerous drops from shirt pocket level to 10 ft ladder with defender nary a problem on the bionic, Will trade cosmetics for protection, Havent found anything better without trading off significant levels of protection.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm not rough on my phones at all, but i love the feel of an otterbox on my device. i have one on my nexus, and even my ipad 3...i got my otterbox for the S3 the other day, and i should have the phone tomorrow

schafer49

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday at an AT&T store I bought a Galaxy S III with an Otterbox Defender case. I traded in my 3-1/2 year old iPhone. My disappointment is that the Otterbox opening for the SIII's earphones port is too small -- it prevents a complete insertion of the plug from the Griffin audio cable that I previously had used to connect my iPhone to my car's sound system. Ordinary earphone jacks work just fine, but the Griffin audio cable has a larger-diameter cylindrical base.

vudugan

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the OB Commuter for bout a week, sad to say I'm still looking for a good case as slim as the Commuter. Its too slippery, no grip at all for meh and the power/volume buttons are very very stiff and doesn't feel like they will be broken into. Not that I use headphones, but it doesn't look like an angle plug has a chance...

EDIT:
Oan, refunds/exchange voided once you use the screen protecter if purchased from Verizon.

aldous

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used a trident on my droid x2. Not bad, but the outter case didnt stay snapped together very well. The holster was rather cheesy as well. I wouldnt recommend one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo