Multiple picture upload to Facebook...help

Realestatepro

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if it's possible to upload multiple photos to Facebook from the stock Gallery app on the Samsung galaxy S III for Verizon?

I'm noticing that when I select more than one photo at a time the Facebook icon turns into a email/text messaging icon and it does not give me the option to upload to Facebook... is there another way of doing the multiple upload that I am not aware of??

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

Realestatepro

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
That sucks my Rezound allowed me to upload multiple... I gotta say I love this phone but I miss a lot of little features that the Rezound HTC sense allowed you to do like this for example...

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
That sucks my Rezound allowed me to upload multiple... I gotta say I love this phone but I miss a lot of little features that the Rezound HTC sense allowed you to do like this for example...

Yeah you were doing it with Facebook for HTC Sense....a third party app that just happened to be pre-installed on the phone. So now you have to download a different third party app to do it.

No different, really...other than a different name and you'll have to spend 20 seconds downloading an app.

RunSilent23

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Another option is the Color app already pre-loaded on the Galaxy S3. It works well but I was surprised about the mulitiple picture upload to Facebook as well.

On a related matter, you can upload multiple pictures to Google+

Madmammal

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
From the Gallery, simply press-hold each image to select it, then find your share option (FaceBook, BlueTooth, etc.) and upload. Easy peasy. :)
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if it's possible to upload multiple photos to Facebook from the stock Gallery app on the Samsung galaxy S III for Verizon?

I'm noticing that when I select more than one photo at a time the Facebook icon turns into a email/text messaging icon and it does not give me the option to upload to Facebook... is there another way of doing the multiple upload that I am not aware of??

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Go to the folder in the Gallery that has the photos you wish to upload, click the Menu button, choose Select Item, tap all of the photos you wish to upload, tap the FB button at the top of the screen, and VOILA!

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The new Facebook app allows multiple pics as well color is a good app too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7