Best Launcher for App organization?

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Ive used go launcher and i liked how i could organize my apps into folders in the app drawer. Is there another Launcher that does this?

Sent from my VZW GSIII

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I found nova! Love it. Now to get my widgets back where i liked them. I Love how i have the ability to add tabs in the app drawer too

Sent from my VZW GSIII

Destination Moon

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
If you don't mind TW, Apps Organizer is a great app. It lets you use icons instead of plain folders to build an organized structure for grouping your apps. Been around for a while and works great. Free .

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I am not a bit touch wiz fan. The icons and such are too bright for my liking. I love the stock ics look. I'll look into folder organizer as well.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I still like Go Launcher, it's a complete launcher that is easy to use and constantly evolving.
Organizing apps is a snap.

Fuego1927

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Does 'Go Launcher EX' (Extended version of GO Launcher) cause the GS3 phone to 'crash'?
Does it have incompatibility issues with ICS?

I just got the GS3 this past Monday afternoon - installed GO Launcher as I love it!
The next day, Tuesday, the phone powered off suddenly and I was not able to power it back on by pressing the power button. I had to remove the battery and put it back in order to turn the phone back on - - this happened TWICE on Tuesday.
Yesterday, I went into a Verizon store to ask about that issue - upon looking at the phone, the tech guy saw the app and immediately told me that was causing the issue. He told me to uninstall the app. He would not look further to troubleshoot.

Just wondering whether the tech guy is incompetent or telling the truth (app not compatible running on ICS)?

SonDan

Jan 27, 2011
oldschoolmusiclover.com
If you don't mind TW, Apps Organizer is a great app. It lets you use icons instead of plain folders to build an organized structure for grouping your apps. Been around for a while and works great. Free .

@Destination Moon. I love AppOrganizer and use it on my two Gingerbread devices (Samsung Galaxy Players), but I can not get it to work on my Jellybean Nexus7. Any1 got it working with N7?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I like Holo Launcher. Also have a look at action Launcher Pro. It reminds me a lot of some the Zen Blackberry themes. It needs some work, but it leaves your home screen clear. Oddly the dock icons are not tied to anything, but that's easy to fix. You just remove them and add your own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol