LED question

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy S3 for about two weeks. I honestly don't remember the answer to this so I'm hoping you can help me out. Every time I get a text message the LED displays a blinking blue. However when I get a Google Voice text it just stays lit up in purple. If I get Facebook notification in another color but again it doesn't blink. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact I installed Light Flow before anyone knew it wasn't working for this phone? I uninstalled it though, figured it would undo anything it did but this is where I stand. Is this how it is for everyone?

Sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've never installed Light Flow and the LED behaves the same way on my SGS III. Incoming Gmail is indicated with a blinking LED while a new Google Voice message is shown with an LED that stays on until I unlock the phone. Sounds like there's a bug with the LED notifications.

Sent from my Jelly Bean-equipped Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: hakoreh

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Are you using a 3rd party app for texts? Seems that only the native apps (text, gmail, missed calls, etc) cause the LED to blink.

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I even have it on go sms to blink so it must be messed up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

The LED mappings are totally off from what the DEV's use. It's a Samsung problem.

Tapped from my Verizon locked bootloader S III

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy