Duplicate pictures in dropbox

David Keel

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have just been in touch with Dropbox customer support. Yeah it's the Samsung cloud services doing the duplicating of photos as mentioned above by "Dpaulero" .....
In your Android operating system go to Settings > then Cloud > and it is in there that you have to disable the syncing of photos and videos. There is a green thing in the top right corner which you have to slide across to disable the syncing of photos and videos by Samsung Cloud.
Dropbox will still sync photos and videos for you but you wont have Samsung doing it as well.

Nick Davies3

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
This works for my S 4. Go to your Dropbox folder on your phone and click on the menu button. Click on Settings. There you will find an option to "Turn off Camera Upload". You won't get any of your camera photos sent to Dropbox, but you won't get any duplicates either. This isn't a problem for me as the bulk of my phone photos aren't worth keeping forever anyway. The ones I do want to keep I download to my computer and go to Dropbox from there with only my "keepers".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair