Rings on silent???

Dws51

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone experienced this. I turn my phone down using the volume rocker to silent. Then out of nowhere my phone will ring. It's kind of embarrassing as it's been in a hospital situation, but I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen.
Darrell

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
are you sure you didn't accidentally press the volume up button? When it rang, was the silent icon in the notification bar?

Marlon Nunes

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Omg it's happening the same with me. I was in school, I was always put my phone in silent or vibrate. And after I update my phone it always rings even in the silent or vibrate :/ anybody help?

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
There are four separate volume controls: Ringtone, Media, Notifications, System. When you hit the volume buttons, tap the little gear settings icon next to the volume slider. Each can be set independently.

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone experienced this. I turn my phone down using the volume rocker to silent. Then out of nowhere my phone will ring. It's kind of embarrassing as it's been in a hospital situation, but I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen.
Darrell

Have you installed Zedge recently?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad