BT question

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Not for me. I tried my headset and car BT. I get either or.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android. Central Forums

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
mine connects to my plantronics ear piece and my pioneer car stereo at the same time every day . thats actually one of the things i love most about this phone . it always auto connects to the radio whenever i enter the car everytime and whenever i mash play the same song starts playing from the last time i was in the car . i was always having problems with this with the razr maxx .

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the responses. My car has the capabilities to answer and use the phone using BT but will not stream music. So I just purchased the GOgroove BlueGate Wireless A2DP Bluetooth Audio Music Adapter & Receiver for Portable Speakers , Headphones , Home and Car Stereo Systems that Plugs directly into your speaker or stereo's AUX line-in port.
It hit me after I ordered it if my phone would connect to the Cars BT and the Adapter BT at the same time.
What will be interesting is to see when I get a phone call will it route through the Cars BT and not the Adapters.
Amazon.com: GOgroove BlueGate Wireless A2DP Bluetooth Audio Music Adapter & Receiver for Portable Speakers , Headphones , Home and Car Stereo Systems: MP3 Players & Accessories

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance