Mistake?

Suzi1987

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Last night I upgraded to the S3....Loved it last night.......Today I want to break it....So I am off to Verizon in the hopes of fixing......All day I have not been able to recieve or dial out calls..Nothing The screens have been changing "No Service - Service" All day...Can't unlock screen.....UGH....Was so looking forward to getting this phone :'(

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they will get you a new sim or a whole new phone if necessary. While there have been reports of weak signal strength for calling I haven't heard of anyone with an issue this serious. I'm sure that you just got a defective sim or phone.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Stinks, but you'll be just fine after getting home with the new replacement. At least you'll get a new one. My last new car got a flat on the way home from the dealer, ruptured, and put a hole in the rear panel. Never looked the same after that. The panel always had a little ripple to it. I should stop, it's making me sad again. Years ago, and I only buy used now, but still.....cheer up, you'll love this phone!

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you even try to reactivate it or factory restore it?

Verizon will work with you. Phone could be a lemon.

Just because you got the burnt chip at the bottom of the bag doesn't mean the product stinks ;)

jaz0305

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
verizon is really good as far as help goes. I originally got bionic w upgrade, after many issues w 4g lte data connection they bumped me to a razr. Now I bought a S3 so i am happy with it. point being no other carrier will go to please you as verizon does.

Suzi1987

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok....Update....Yes they gave me a new one...Because it was frozen and I wanted to do a reset but couldnt because of the Frozen problem....The rep at Verizon was baffled as well and was gonna do a reset manually..But decided not too...So yes I got a Spanking New and Yes.....LOve Love this PHONE.....:D

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizon gets at bad rep when it comes to customer service at times, and undeniably most of the time they deserve it, but yes they will work with you when you have a serious issue. I have had to deal with them a lot with the last three phones I have had. So far with the S3 all I have had to do is get the sim card replaced. I was with Sprint for a long time and had issues over the last 6 months I was with them and they did nothing. Now if Samsung and Verizon would get the updates pushed out in a timely matter and fix the weak signal issue, I will be an even happier camper with this phone than I already am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech