ugh. Loading contacts into new phone. help! lol

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so... used the backup system on the iphone from the verizon backup app... got my S3 going, how the heck do I get those contacts onto the S3?

soccerdude2014

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
You shouldn't have used that app... but anyway, i think when youre booting up the phone for the first time, you have the option to import all those contacts in from the verizon backup.

MG386

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so... used the backup system on the iphone from the verizon backup app... got my S3 going, how the heck do I get those contacts onto the S3?

Once u get everything how u like it, sync with a Google account and u will never have to worry about contact info again. Always backed up on Google servers and always synced to any device you have.

U might need to export your phone contacts to a file on sdcard, then import that same file into "Google contacts".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

oldAGE

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
As others indicated but set your contacts as Google (the little blue "g" icon) contacts, not phone contacts.... This way, you can manage all contacts across all platforms. Change it on your PC, it changes on the phone. Change on the phone, it changes on the PC (via Gmail Contacts of course). Get a new phone, sync your google account (your gmail account) and your contacts show up on your phone...