Stock music player album art?

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change the album art that's shown while a song is playing?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to ask this. lol. I'd like to know myself. I tried my old MixZing music player on my GS3, sounded terrible and didn't work like it should. So may have to stay with the Stock player, which sounds good, but I'd like to change the album art also.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I just Googled this Question and I found an answer in another forum. I downloaded an app called Cover Art Downloader. It's Free in the Google Play Store and works pretty good. I couldn't find All my album art, but it got about 85% of them itself and the ones it didn't you can search for manually in the app. I still wasn't able to get art for everything, but got most covered. It's a good app, my want to try it.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, the app does have some problems, doesn't cover all the songs and sometimes puts wrong cover to songs. Oh Well I got some at least. I know a lot of my track tags are not correct, so that's probably why is causing me some problems.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I use Mp3tag on my desktop computer to make sure my tags and album art are correct before uploading my music to Google Music.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded a few different album art apps, and was able to get all of them fixed. For whatever reason none of the apps I use (I have a Mac) will transfer the album art.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ChapStick Assassin

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried a few, I like Media Monkey the best... Very flexible and lots of options. I won't say it's the easiest program on the planet, but once you spend an hour with it and LEARN how to use it, it seems to be the most powerful to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz