I have noticed that if I leave my Bluetooth on all day the battery drains pretty quickly unless its connected to my radio or android speaker dock. Maybe this is a bug? I never had an issue leaving it on on my other phones. Anyone else with this issue?
    09-06-2012 10:02 PM
    I never turn off BT and my battery seems to be okay most days. I travel quite a bit and the only time I see a lot of battery drain is when I travel into sketchy signal areas outside my home market.
    09-06-2012 10:22 PM
    Yeah, I leave mine on all the time and battery drain seems normal...

I only have it connected to my car though, I would think if connected to multiple devices that could consume more power.
    09-07-2012 12:13 AM
    Sorry ie wasn't very specific in my last post. Mine is on all the time and I keep it connected to a headset. When I am on the car it is also connected to a tunelink. It doesn't seem to drain that much faster with 2 devices connected.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    09-07-2012 12:29 AM
    See my issue is when its connected to something the drain seems normal.....its when its not connected that its draining quickly. And I never had this problem on other phones. I'm thinking its a bug
    09-07-2012 03:02 AM
    Mine is just the opposite from the OP. I can leave BT on all the time with no perceptible battery drain, yet when it auto-connects to my car, the battery drain seems greater than I would expect.
    I suppose it doesn't really matter, since I usually plug the phone in when I'm in my car, anyway.
    09-07-2012 04:32 PM
    the reason your phone is using mor battery life when not connected to a device is likely because it is searching for devices to connect to, check your settings and be sure to set to be visible only to paired devices and that scan for new device is turned off
    05-04-2013 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD