[Verizon] "OFFICIAL" JellyBean Speculation

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Just my .02...If my phone continues to perform the way it does right now, I couldn't care less if I ever saw jelly bean. I don't want to screw this phone up, so all ya'll will have to guinea that version for a long time before I update to it.

I could not agree more.This phone is flawless and prob the best phone ever

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Another vote here for I don't care. My s3 runs so sweet, and after reading the jb sprint bugs thread, i'm inclined to just stay on ics until a bunch of others have updated and tested for a while.

plkevlar

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm system update checking twice a day and it's killing me slowly from the inside out. I already have my allshare cast dongle and all my movies on my phone. When jb comes to this bad boy it will be like the rest of gs3's in the world

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Verizon] "OFFICIAL" JellyBean Speculation
Ok, I misspoke. Let me rephrase, Verizon picks and chooses which phones they want to support and push on customers and the S3 isn't one of them. They are all about the razr. You are right and thank you for correcting me. I had forgotten about my charge being of the "droid" brand and they pretty much crapped on that one.

So they're not going to support one of their best selling phones?

roaztb33f

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just want the darn thing to hurry up and release. Or, if not, at least give me the new Google Voice Search. Thing is boss. Kind of irritating that its already out for iOS. Not like its unique to Jelly Bean. But none-the-less I still want the entire Jelly Bean release, so hurry!