Love my new gs3 but best buy annoys me....

Micah Shock

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
So I returned my droid RAZR due to issues I was having and force closures....and lag/reboot

So I went to best buy to exchange it. Now yes I originally had a droid incredible 2 and then the RAZR..... so they originally weren't going to allow me to exchange even when the phone was messing up right there in front of them.

The guy asked me did I do my research because android is a buggy os....I was like really because I can't see Verizon spending millions to back a buggy os.

So after arguing with the guy for a bit....he finally let me get this awesome and beautiful device. I got a blue 16 GB and I absolutely love it.

My name is Micah and I'm glad to be here :)

Sent From Shock's Samsung GS3

Wise.945

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about your troubles with BB. My local BB was awesome. They price matched the phone to $150 (Radioshack) and then a day later I noticed reward zone mobile was offering 5,000 reward zone points for a 2 year upgrade. I took the phone back to BB and asked them if I needed to return and purchase through reward zone mobile, but they actually just gave me a $120 gift card for the reward zone points. So, including the gift card, I paid a total of $30-$40 for the Galaxy S3. You won't see me unhappy with that. Sorry, welcome to the S3 world..I'm trying to become more active on the forums.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and to the GS3! My experience with BB has been awesome as well. Sorry to hear yours was not. Last year they exchanged me something like 5 times in a 60 day period. My wife thought they were going to ban me from the store. Every time they smiled and took care of the exchange. When I wanted the GS3 earlier this year I knew my only choice to buy it was BB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney