Voice commands - specifically call answer or reject

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried this? I can get commands to work with the camera and also with stopping or snoozing the alarm, but saying answer or reject when getting a phone call never works. Could it be the ringtone interfering? Just curious if anyone has gotten this to work. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Mheinen87

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't be much help but wanted you to know my 'Answer' or 'Reject' voice commands don't work either when all the others do. I as well have a custom ringtone and hope that is not the reason for the glitch.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I can't be much help but wanted you to know my 'Answer' or 'Reject' voice commands don't work either when all the others do. I as well have a custom ringtone and hope that is not the reason for the glitch.

Thanks for letting me know. I stopped using it when I had set my phone on the sink in the bathroom. Let's just say that it never responded to answer but did respond to a toilet flushing. Not something you want your boss to hear.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. I stopped using it when I had set my phone on the sink in the bathroom. Let's just say that it never responded to answer but did respond to a toilet flushing. Not something you want your boss to hear.

I was checking here for a fix or an answer, but didn't think I'd find humor! LOLS!
BTW these particular commands appear to be a common issue.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I was checking here for a fix or an answer, but didn't think I'd find humor! LOLS!
BTW these particular commands appear to be a common issue.

I can't tell you how many times I screamed "answer" into the phone with nothing. 1 flush and it picks right up.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
how do you enable voice commands

Under settings, language and input, use voice cmd for apps. You can turn it on and then click on it and select what you want to use. It's not very intuitive to find it. The alarm ones are good but I don't use any of them anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy