PDF Signature app?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use a app to sign PDF files that are sent via email. I have documents that I need to sign and would love to be able to sign them without printing them out first. Thus saving ink and paper becausei would normally have to print then sign, scan and resend?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

njgsregal

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Sign now is also a great tool I use it often even for my work orders.

Sent with my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2.
;-)

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded ezpdf reader (25?) it def works but I have to say that it's not as easy as I would of thought. The menus are a little difficult to understand, has a bit of a learning curve. Not as simple as open pdf, tap on line, and sign. It's a little more detailed then that. Gonna try a couple more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hannes Bez

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
We actually address this problem with our app, Xodo. If you want to sign a PDF without having to print it and then scan it, but you don't want an app that is limited to just signing, Xodo is an easy way to do that for free.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
We actually address this problem with our app, Xodo. If you want to sign a PDF without having to print it and then scan it, but you don't want an app that is limited to just signing, Xodo is an easy way to do that for free.

There is no way to get Zodo back to the home/start page. Pretty lame.

AC App on SGS3