Recommended video editing app for the S3??

Dark Guitar Lord

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok forum, here is another question. What is a good video editing app for the S3? Coming from iPhone I had iMovie. Just looking for something similar.

Thanks!

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Ah ok, because it keeps coming up in the Samsung Apps thing as a "top app" so thought it was compatible.. Personally I always edit the videos on my computer and burn to DVD.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
First there is the built in one for basic video trimming (Just hit the menu button on any video and you'll see the Video Trimming option).. There are a few in the Play Store, some look promising and are highly rated. The only down side I see is they prob won't maintain full HD if you edit on the phone. I do see that many have free trial versions. Search the Play Store for Video Editor, download a few and see which fits your needs best, then buy the full version... That's how I choose every app to be honest lol

Waipio11

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there a quick way to rotate a video? I have a couple that were recorded in landscape but for some wierd reason playback in portrait. If I rotate the phone it stretches and distorts it.

Sent via mental telepathy from my Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 2.