truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Lets talk SD cards. I know it's been discussed a thousand times on here. I also done a lot of reasearch online. But I'm still gun shy on purchasing a fake,defective card for my new GS3.should I just pay full price In store instead of risking a cheaper but possibly defective card? Looking for a 32gig by the way. Thanks for all your help.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought my last one in Staples using rewards that I had, so I paid nothing. I honestly have never had a prob with any SD I've ever bought. I stick only to the main brands and only from real stores online or not. My memory is way too important to risk losing just to save a buck or two.

Lorroth1

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 32 GB SD Card with my phone....just sent it back to SanDisk...I can't format it and the phone kept telling me ut was safe to remove. I have always bought SD cards online,,,and thus is the first issue I have ha

chevota84

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Bought my 64g class 10 from newegg, been fine so far and they're great to deal with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got a 16 gig class 10 name brand card for $8 from tigerdirect.com I get all my computer stuff from them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Gotta agree with this one too. As well as amazon. I rarely buy from eBay and even then it is a part I do not care about or an extremely tough one to find.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 32GB off of Amazon once...died a week later. Bought one off eBay once, didn't work right out of the box...I've had bad luck, or you guys (and gal) have had good luck. Dunno'. I bought a 16GB Class 10 at walmart for $24.00 a couple of weeks ago...Works great.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
32Gb samsung sd card class 10,search on amazon for samsung sd card. Itll pop up,when i bought it it was 80 but cheak now,i think the price dropped alot.

Sent from my S3:)

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought a nice SanDisk card from Amazon. 32g class 10 for a good price, but apprently that shipment or something has some defects based on my experience as well as others who have posted on the page on amazon. I contacted sandisk and I am waiting for a response, in the mean time, I bought a new one from Best Buy, that way if there is a problem I can just return it in person.

Blams

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a 64 GB from Amazon and had no issues. But I also made sure it was prime eligible. 1) because I have prime and it ships in 2 days 2) because it comes directly from amazon and they are good about dealing with items that are defective etc should there be an issue. I'd stay away from other sellers via amazon.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I got a 64 GB from Amazon and had no issues. But I also made sure it was prime eligible. 1) because I have prime and it ships in 2 days 2) because it comes directly from amazon and they are good about dealing with items that are defective etc should there be an issue. I'd stay away from other sellers via amazon.

Thats exactly what I did today. Sent it back to Amazon.

lou1210

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I have had two sandisk SD memory cards. One I bought from best buy, one from amazon. The best buy card lasted 2 days. The Amazon card last 1 1/2 months. Both have died. Can't read them in my phone, 3 different PC's and a digital camera. Just bought a Samsung card. Hopefully this one will last longer. I lost some pictures that I didn't have a chance to save. I'm not happy. I've emailed the seller on amazon and sandisk. Trouble is, I had personal info on both. I'm hesitant to send them back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz